Roasted Beet Salad with Sherry Wine Vinaigrett
Roasted beet salad with sherry wine vinaigrette is quick and easy to make. Warm some goat cheese, toss arugula and beets together and add dollops of the warm cheese.
- Author: Trish Lobenfeld
- Yield: 2/3 cup vinaigrette 1x
- Category: Salad, Salad Dressing & Vinaigrettes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 small shallot minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- pinch of salt
- a couple of cranks on the pepper mill
- 4 roasted beets cut into slices, cubes
- Combine the oils, vinegar, shallot, mustard, salt and pepper in a covered jar and shake or whisk in a bowl.
- Pour generously over beets and let marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight. Best served at room temperature.
Warm some goat cheese, toss arugula and beets together and add dollops of the warm cheese.