How to Prepare Citrus Supremes
- Grapefruit, orange, lemon or lime
- Slice off both ends of the fruit, exposing the flesh.
- Stand the fruit on one of the flat sides and draw the knife down top to bottom, removing the peel and pith. Continue all the way around the grapefruit. Trim any remaining pith.
- Hold the grapefruit in your hand, over a bowl to catch the flowing juices, and slide the blade down the segment to separate it from the skin. Stop at the center, tilt the knife under the segment and lift off.
- Continue until all the segments are removed.
- Squeeze the juice into a small container.